To leverage the Law of Attraction, you have to first understand the power of positive thinking.
Improving your thoughts will change all areas of your life.
This means negative thoughts about yourself, others, situations, etc. Now I get that this is easier said than done. I’d be lying if I said I have this completely figured out and mastered myself. It’s one of those things that are life-long works in progress. Just being aware of your thoughts and feelings is HUGE – with awareness comes opportunities for change.
It’s not easy if things aren’t currently great in your life. And that’s why it’s so important to work on this so you can change faulty patterns that are keeping you stuck.
While studies relating to the power of positive thinking can’t prove cause and effect conclusively, most studies published on the topic support an association between gratitude and an individual’s well-being.
The bottom line is no matter how terrible things seem we can and need to be grateful for what we have.
If you’re anything like I am there have been times that this felt impossible.
It seemed everything was falling apart and there was nothing to be grateful for.
BUT I’ve never not had a roof over my head, was starving, or didn’t have people who cared about me. Most people can say they haven’t gone without those things too. Even if things were that bad you can still find other things to be thankful for. The air in your lungs, good health…there’s always something. And that’s where you start.
There are so many Law of Attraction experts who have come from very difficult situations and have risen from them. Lisa Nichols, Mike Dooley, and Joe Vitale come to mind. It all comes down to changing your thoughts… but before you can do that, working on your self-worth is essential. Without the underlying self-worth issues being resolved, manifesting is very, very difficult.
I can speak to this in my own life. When I was super depressed and honestly could barely get out of bed in the morning I would have never thought things would ever improve for me. In that mindset and current state I thought I was destined for misery. That isn’t true though.
Our natural state is to thrive, but we have to choose to thrive.
Every day I’d focus on just one little thing I could think differently about do something to change my attitude about all the things that sucked. When I didn’t feel like getting out of bed, I’d force myself. At first, it wasn’t for me. I did it to try to be a better wife or take care of my dogs. But a funny thing happened, the more I did the more worth I felt and that alone gave me more motivation and energy. This was a very gradual progression for me, but if I can do it if I can come back from where I was, so can you.
First and foremost, it starts with your thoughts. Change your thoughts and you’ll change your life. This isn’t just some cliché personal growth thing, it’s really true. But you have to be consistent.
Here are 31 quotes to show you the power of positive thinking when it comes to manifesting your desires.
- You’ll see it… when you believe it. – Wayne Dyer
- Your thoughts are magic. Not one of them goes unheeded by the Universe. Whatever it is you think and feel the great Universal energy stands up and says, “I second it.” – Pam Grout
- When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body. – Dr. Denis Waitley
- Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought. – Napoleon Hill
- Thoughts become things, choose the good ones! – Mike Dooley
- You are where you are because of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be. – Hal Elrod
- What you are able to think and perceive, defines the limitation of what you are able to achieve. – Richard Bartlett
- Contrary to popular thinking, being worthy isn’t something you earn, it’s something you recognize. – Mike Dooley
- You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this because you are the masterpiece of your own life. – Joe Vitale
- Every single second is an opportunity to change your life because at any moment you can change the way you feel. – Rhonda Byrne
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield
- Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be. – Henry David Thoreau
- The vibrations of mental forces are the finest and consequently the most powerful in existence. – Charles Haanel
- Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson. – Bob Proctor
- We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. — Gandhi
- See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you in need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession. – Robert Collier
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- All that we are is a result of what we have thought. – Buddha
- Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is. – Abraham Hicks
- The universe is changing, our life is what our thoughts make it. – Marcus Aurelius
- What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become. – Anonymous
- The universe is always sending you inspiration, you just have to listen and allow. – Linda Armstrong
The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon. – Napoleon Hill
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Anthony Robbins
- You are not what you think you are. But, what you think… you are. – Norman Vincent Peale
- I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative. – Michael Losier
- By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it. – Wallace D. Wattles
- Nurture great thoughts, for you, will never go higher than your thoughts. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
- The universe never asked you to struggle. It is simply answering your mood. – Anonymous
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed these quotes, are inspired, and have a little better understanding of the power of positive thinking.
Love & Happy Manifesting,
P.S. Not having much luck manifesting what you want? Go HERE to grab your Self-Worth Over Fear guide! You’ll learn why low self-worth is THE MISSING LINK to manifesting your dreams and how to move past it once and for all.