Something feeling a bit off in your life? Like something's missing or you were meant for so much more?
(You’re not alone.)
Dropped right into your inbox.
Live intentionally. Manifest your dreams.
You’re in the right place if you’re ready for a full life upgrade from the inside out. It all starts with working on yourself.
Join me on this journey...
My goal is to inspire and motivate you to become the very best version of yourself so you can manifest your greatest desires, more joy, fulfillment and success!
I publish weekly blog posts here on the Manifest Everyday Blog and Medium based on my current manifesting and personal growth experiences so you can experience them with me. I share what has worked for me and what hasn’t, tips and tricks and my thoughts on my personal growth journey. My hope is to inspire you to get to know yourself better, challenge what you know and help you along your journey.
Did You Grab Your High Vibe Habit Building Guide?
Creating habits that keep you happy, energized, inspired and healthy are a big part of manifesting because they help raise your vibe.
Click the button below to grab your guide now!
How this site can help you...
Through a lot of trial and error, I can tell you first-hand, what I’ve found to work (and what doesn’t) in terms of creating a more fulfilling life using the Law of Attraction.
I’ve struggled a lot in the last several years to crack the code and figure out how to set the right intentions and then see them through to manifestation.
Since then, here’s a few highlights of what I’ve been able to:
- Finally escape my miserable government job
- Have an hour-long phone call with a multi-millionaire so I could pick his brain
- Thousands of dollars
- Vacations and travel for my business
- World class mentors at exactly the right time
- A fun business working from home with the perfect clients who happily pay me what I'm worth
- Supportive, amazing friendships
- Expensive courses and a whole lot more.
I’m living proof that anyone with an open mind can manifest their desires…they just need the right information, motivation and support...and that's what I share here on this site!
Who am I?
Hey! I’m Jess.
I live in central Minnesota with my husband and two dogs. I grew up in a small mining town in northern Minnesota.
I graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. degree in applied psychology and human services and a certificate in law enforcement. I worked in a prosecutor's office for over 12 years. They weren't super happy years, but they were my path.
In 2012 I rolled up my sleeves and started my own online business. I quit my full-time job to continue building my business in early 2016. My health could also take no more of my job. I have a huge vision to help people define what freedom and joy means to them and support and inspire them to plan and take inspired action towards manifesting a life they truly love living.
Things I LOVE…
- A great cup of coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- My late grandmother’s apple pie.
- Wearing board shorts, a t-shirt and flip-flops. Hawaii, Bali and road trips across the United States. Sunrises and sunsets.
- The Robert Frost poems The Road Not Taken and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.
- Washington D.C. in the spring when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom
- Waimanalo Beach and Sedona
- The smell of wood burning on a cold Minnesota day, roses, patchouli, sandalwood, rum and lilacs
- Typologies -- I’m an INFJ-A (The Advocate), In Human Design, my profile is 3/6 and I’m a Generator
- I was born on the 22nd of December and am a Capricorn, my Moon sign is Capricorn, my Zodiac sign is the Horse and Elemental sign is Earth and a Type 7 on the Enthusiast Enneagram (The Adventurer)
- My favorite gemstones are Amethyst and Blood Stone. I’m a highly intuitive introvert, empath and an old soul
I've stood in the shadow of the pyramids at Chichen Itza, fed elephants and walked in the rice paddies of Bali, traversed the Ko’olau Mountains on Oahu, witnessed a full solar eclipse high in the Rocky Mountains in Wyoming, went hiking in the Red Rocks of Sedona with a Shaman, walked the halls of the FBI Academy at Quantico, saw the “The Burghers of Calais” at the Hirshhorn Museum in Washington D.C. and sunbathed nude in Mexico.
... my husband and dogs. They're my sunshine.
Life is good.